Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wrapping up

Just wanted to let y'all know this is our last day in Alabama in 2012.  Crazy!  Early tomorrow morning, and I mean EARLY, we're headed out to my hometown - San Diego, California.  It's possibly one of the most amazing places you could ever live and where we get to be with the some of the best people in the whole world - the Heap family.  And then, since we're already gonna be out there, we're headed to Utah to be with some of the other best people in the world - the Mecham family.  I still need to finish cleaning and packing and who knows what else, but I'm so excited and I just can't hide it and I wanted to write about it. :)

We have absolutely loved Alabama so far and we think Alabama loves us.  We've been good to each other so far.  We'll miss it for a little bit, but we're excited for our trip! 

And don't worry.  We'll be back in 2013.  And if I get around to it, I'll write some quick posts about our adventures out West while we're away. 

We wish y'all a Merry Christmas!  This is truly one of the best times of the year.  I think each of our spirits remembers how special the birth of our Savior was and still is to us, and so we're all filled with joy and the love of the Savior this time of year.  May His love always be in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment