Monday, October 21, 2013

Mystery Flyer

At work a few weeks ago, I was making some copies and while I was waiting for the copier to finish printing, I noticed this quote pinned to the bulletin board behind the copier.


"Wow", I said to myself.  I knew who David O. McKay was.  Did whoever put up this quote know who he was?  He was the ninth president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  He was the prophet when my parents were born.

Isn't it a great quote?  It's a good one for me to remember because sometimes I do not like work.

I took a picture of it on my phone and sent it to my family right away because I thought they'd think it was cool.  I promised I wasn't the one who pinned it on the board.  And that made me wonder which of my coworkers put it on the board? Is he/she a Mormon too?  Oh, the mystery!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment