Monday, February 24, 2014

LOVE

Happy Half-Birthday to me.  Who cares about half-birthdays, right?  Wrong. :)  I don't do anything special, but I just like to recognize.  One year, when Newel and I were engaged, he made me dinner and bought me some German chocolate cake.  I think he was still trying to impress me, and it worked.

So this is not related to our happenings in the South, but I think this video is great.  Well, I think this man is from England and there's a Birmingham, England so kind of related?  Still not related.  If you haven't seen it, you should watch it, and if you've seen it before you should watch it again.  It touches my heart every time.



I remember seeing this when it first came out and it made me happy, and then I watched it again yesterday and it made me happy again.  I know what this man says is true.  Our Savior never gives up on us, and we should never give up on other people.  I think in some ways I'm the injured bird and need some rescuing and that's where Christ comes in, and then in other ways I know other people that are injured birds and I can help them by introducing them to Christ.  What a beautiful message His Gospel brings.  For more information on what I believe and love, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment