Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oh Wow & The Parthenon

I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post!  For some reason I thought I wrote about the rain just a few days ago.  Maybe that's because it was raining again just a few days ago...

Anyway, Newel and I drove up to Nashville for his birthday last weekend.  It was really fun and my pictures don't do the city of Nashville justice.

On Saturday, we went to Centennial Park and saw the Parthenon.  


Me at Centennial Park.


Newel inside the Parthenon in front of the huge Athena statue.


Us in front of the Parthenon.  We're itty-bitty because the Parthenon is SO big.  It's supposed to be an exact replica of the Parthenon in Athens so it's almost like we went to Greece... :)

It was kind of cold when we were there & everything was pretty dead looking because it's still winter, but it was cool visiting the Parthenon and walking around the park.  No hip pain for Newel either!

No comments:

Post a Comment