Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away?

It's has been raining here since Sunday; pretty much the whole time too.  Living in a place where it rains a lot is still very novel to me since San Diego didn't get very much rain, and if it ever rained in Utah, it was snow.  I've come to like it, but I really need to purchase some rain boots.  I think they would really help me out.  Here's a picture I took of our apartment complex after it down-poured when we first moved here.



I thought it was so crazy, but then I learned that it just rains a lot here and that's how it is.  I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first, but I decided I like it a lot.  It reminds me of Heavenly Father because I think how the rain comes from above, and that's where He is.  I'm grateful He sends all this rain to Birmingham.  It makes everything so green and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment