Sunday, March 24, 2013

Another Weekend in Atlanta

We went to Atlanta again, and it was a really fun.  This time, we went to visit my cousin and her family who live in the suburb of Acworth, GA.  My cousin and I couldn't remember the last time we saw each other, but we're pretty sure it was at least 10 years ago and she didn't have her kids with her at that time, so it was a wonderful opportunity for us to reconnect, get to know each other more & meet/have fun getting to know her husband and family.  Here are some things we did:

Hung out in their "cave" where they have a rock climbing wall, basketball hoops, hammock and cargo net.  Here I am climbing around with some of the girls.


Had a picnic and went on a hike at Kennesaw Mountain.


Saw old cannons used during the Civil War at the top of Kennesaw Mountain.  Thought my dad would appreciate that.



We also played outside and had dinner with more cousins in the Atlanta area and cousins that came all the way from Arizona!  I didn't have my camera with me for those pictures, but that was really fun too.  We love to have family close by in the South.  We are grateful for them and can't wait to visit again soon!


1 comment:

  1. The Dannemans are the best. I love everything about your blog, Hillary. I don't post a comment on everything (it just seems like I do), but I read everything and feel closer to you.

    ReplyDelete