Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dowtown Nashville

 After going to Centennial Park and eating at Monell's, we went Downtown to experience a little more of Nashville.  We drove through Music Row (where you can find all the country music recording studios) and drove by LP Field (where the Tennessee Titans play).  We finally found parking and walked up and down Broadway Avenue where they have lots of historic buildings and people playing country music.  I loved it.  I like country music, and listening to it as we were walking through the District was pretty fun.  Newel's friend, Matt, came down from Kentucky and hung out with us while we checked out the sights.  Here are some photos:


Bustling down Broadway.

  
Newel and Matt (and the King).


Newel and me loving Nashville.


Me making new friends in a new city.

It was a quick trip and we didn't get to do everything we wanted, but we know we want to go back soon and see/do a little more.  I kind of planned the trip for Newel since it was his birthday and I think I made it fun for him.  He deserved a good trip since he's a good husband and I'm thankful everyday that he's a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment