Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Valuable Friendship

I'm a friend worth having right now.  Well, I'm a friend worth having all the time, but especially now because I'm almost finished with my two weeks of new-hire training!  I am now certified in CPR and First Aid.  I've also completed a 2-day training in MCS (Managing Crisis Safely) where I learned some great skills including but not limited to: blocking punches/kicks, getting out of choke holds and removing potential weapons from a person's grasp.  Basically, I can kick butt right now...and/or rescue you if necessary.  And may I add that I learned to drive/successfully drove a mini school bus yesterday.  Having a friendship with me is a very wise investment. :)

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention how awesome your resume looks after all this fantastic training!

    ReplyDelete