Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 18th

40 something years ago, my middle namesake was born.  She's my dad's sister and she is a really wonderful aunt.

4 years ago, I went on my first date with Newel.

3 years ago, Newel asked me to marry him and I said yes, of course.  The picture below is of us the night we got engaged.


2 years ago, we went to Olive Garden.

1 year ago, we went to Cafe Rio and saw the new Muppets movie.

This year, Newel was in Utah with his new hip, and I was in Bham watching the BYU Men's Volleyball Team beat #1 ranked UC Irvine.

January 18th is a pretty darn good day.  Probably one of my favorite regular days of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Your Aunt Miriam needs to see this blog about her 40 something birthday being a part of your special day blog. Love it. It was actually her 50th, but since she's your dad's sister, you know she is a YOUNG 50!

    ReplyDelete