Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Other South

So here are some pictures of a trip I took to San Diego (technically not the South but still Southern California) at the end of April.  I got to do lots of fun things like:

Going to my favorite temple with my mom and sister.

 Going to dinner with my family which included Gavin having to lay down due to his "heartburn".

Discovering Gavin, my youngest brother, is taller than me!  (I knew it would happen, but I still can't believe it!)

Getting to spend time with some of my most favorite people in the entire world!
It was so fun to be with each of them, especially my sister because she left to serve a full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Fort Worth, Texas on May 1st.  I just love her and all of my family so, so much!

1 comment:

  1. This was such a special time for our family that was made all the more special by having you here, Hillary. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete