Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back to Nashville

 A few weeks ago (actually almost a month ago), I went up to Nashville for a girls trip with two of my best friends from college, Lauren and Julia.  


We did so many fun things including walking up and down Music Row, going to the Country Music Hall of Fame, hanging out in the District, checking out Opryland/the Grand Ole Opry, walking around Centennial Park, and going to the Bluebird Cafe.  



And, of course, we hit up some of the best places to eat including Pancake Pantry, Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream, Monell's, and Loveless Cafe.  


I recommend every single thing we did and every single place we ate.  Seriously, two thumbs up!  Both Lauren and Julia wrote posts already, and they both have better pictures.  So see their posts here and here.  


In addition to all they've shared, I'd like to say that Nashville has become my favorite city in the South, and there are many reasons for that.  One is because of all the many fun & exciting things to do, and two is because I always have the best company when I'm there. :) 

Lauren and Julia are some the most wonderful people I have ever known and will ever know.  They've known me in my most immature/awkward moments as well as in my greatest, and they have loved me and supported me in all of them.  I just know they were meant to be a part of my life.  I had the greatest time seeing them again, catching up, talking about families & friends, where we live, things in life that are great & things in life that are hard.  I could not have asked for a better girls trip!  

Some of the best adventures of my life have been with Lauren & Julia, and I'm really glad our most recent one was in Nashville!   

No comments:

Post a Comment