Sunday, July 7, 2013

Some Explaining

I'm a little guilty of blog neglect again.  Don't worry, I didn't forget I had one like last time.  Things just got a little busy and those other things came first.  I really wanted to have a new cool post about more we did in New Orleans or a fun weekend I had with some of my best friends in Nashville, but I just don't have the brain power to do that.

BUT...I was reading my last post about the French Quarter and thought I would explain a little more of why I liked St. Louis Cathedral so much.

It was because it's a church and it was beautifully built, and when we were walking around everywhere, it got really hot and really noisy.  We decided to go inside the cathedral,  and as soon as we walked in, it was quiet and cool (amazing AC) and peaceful.  It reminded me that when we slow down and are still, we feel peace and we can listen to our heart, and what it's saying to us.  I love to be in quiet, holy places like my the church building I usually go to, or the temple, or even out in good, ole Mother Nature.  Feels like home, feels like God.

No comments:

Post a Comment